All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first philosophical book on forgiveness from an explicitly feminist point of view, Kathryn Norlock discusses the critical importance of attending to gender when analyzing and recommending forgiveness in practice. Norlock revises the definition and nature of forgiveness and forgivers, showing that forgiveness is multidimensional and can be shown in many different ways.
- Author BiographyKathryn Norlock is associate professor of philosophy at St. Mary's College of Maryland.
- Author(s)Kathryn J. Norlock
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.