All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionForgiving, Forgetting, and Moving On delineates therapeutic pathways to conflict resolution. The author highlights how conflict develops out of personality configurations, describes paths to resolving conflicts therapeutically, and explains how conflict that could create dysphoric affects can be more comfortably accommodated into one's personality structure.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Hooberman is a psychologist and psychoanalyst who practices in Ann Arbor, Michigan where he treats adolescents, adults, and couples. He is also the author of Managing the Difficult Patient, Character Transformation through the Psychotherapeutic Relationship, and Competing Theories of Interpretation: An Integrative Approach.
- Author(s)Robert E. Hooberman
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight435 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.