Forgiving the Dead Man Walking: Only One Woman Can Tell the Entire Story by Debbie Morris (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mumsknickknacks
- Est. delivery by 8 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was just ather time of enjoying milkshakes and small talk. Neither Debbie Cuevas r her boyfriend, Mark Brewster, gave much thought to the white pickup truck that had pulled up beside them on the riverfront. Until ...a revolver thrust through the driver's window ...a hand jerked Debbie's head back and a voice said, Don't do anything stupid ...and a quiet Friday evening abruptly became a nightmare. For the first time, here is the untold other half of Dead Man Walking, the movie that depicted killer Robert Willie's death-row relationship with spiritual advisor Helen Prejean. Now the woman whose testimony helped send Willie to the electric chair tells her side of the story--the side America hasn't heard. In gripping detail, Debbie Morris--formerly Debbie Cuevas--recounts her hours of terror ...and her years of walking an agonizing road back to wholeness. More than a riveting narrative, here is an incredible tale of courage, faith, and forgiveness. In a world where all of us struggle sooner or later with unforgiveness, Debbie Morris is a living testimony to the grace we long for: grace that shines more brightly than we dare believe, bright eugh to triumph over the darkest evil.
- Author BiographyDebbie Morris is currently a public school special education teacher with a particular concern for troubled students considered at-risk for future involvement in violence and crime. She and her husband live with their two children in Tennessee. Gregg Lewis is an award-winning author and coauthor of more than fifty books, including Gifted Hands, The Ben Carson Story, Take the Risk and The Big Picture.
- PrizesRunner-up for Christian Book Award 1999.
- Author(s)Debbie Morris
- Date of Publication21/07/2000
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.