All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFor extra-easy glamour, learn to crochet pearls and other beads onto metallic crochet thread to make elegant necklaces, bracelets and other accessories. The elegant designs in Formal Jewelry are extra easy to crochet with mostly chain stitches. They're perfect for weddings, proms and other parties, and great for gifts, too! Projects include Classic Pearl Necklace; Double Pearl Bracelet; Triple Pearl Necklace; Double Pearl Necklace; Sparkle Necklace; Triple Pearl Bracelet; Silver Barefoot Sandal; Something Blue Garter; Formal Headband; Floating Pearl Necklace; Black Barefoot Sandal and Black on Black Necklace. Step-by-step instructions are provided, plus free online technique videos.
- Author BiographyA crocheter for many years, Karen McKenna enjoys creating designs to fill practical needs, such as gloves and mittens. Her designs have appeared in national magazines and yarn industry publications. For more about Karen, see her blog at ihookdesign.blogspot.com. The New Jersey native and long-time resident of the Pacific Northwest is retired and living in Florida.
- Author(s)Karen McKenna
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs, patterns and diagrams
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.