All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents revised tutorial lectures given by invited speakers at the First International Symposium on Formal Methods for Components and Objects, FMCO 2002, held in Leiden, The Netherlands, in November 2002.The 21 revised lectures by leading researchers present a comprehensive account of the potential of formal methods applied to complex software systems such as components and object systems. The book makes a unique contribution to bridging the gap between theory and practice in software engineering.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2852
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 512 p.
- Weight1600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFrank S. de Boer,Marcello Bonsangue,Susanne Graf,Willem-Paul de Roever
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.