All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe development of any Software (Industrial) Intensive System, e.g. critical embedded software, requires both different tations, and a strong devel- ment process. Different tations are mandatory because different aspects of the Software System have to be tackled. A strong development process is mandatory as well because without a strong organization we cant warrantee the system will meet its requirements. Unfortunately, much more is needed! The different tations that can be used must all possess at least one property: formality. The development process must also have important properties: a exha- tive coverage of the development phases, and a set of well integrated support tools. In Computer Science it is w widely accepted that only formal tations can guarantee a perfect de?ned meaning. This becomes a more and more important issue since software systems tend to be distributed in large systems (for instance in safe public transportation systems), and in small ones (for instance numerous processors in luxury cars). Distribution increases the complexity of embedded software while safety criteria get harder to be met. On the other hand, during the past decade Software Engineering techniques have been improved a lot, and are w currently used to conduct systematic and rigorous development of large software systems. UML has become the de facto standard tation for documenting Software Engineering projects. UML is supported by many CASE tools that offer graphical means for the UML tation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight402 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFabrice Kordon,Michel Lemoine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.