Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the lecture tes of the 1st Summer School on Methods and Tools for the Design of Digital Systems, 2015, held in Bremen, Germany. The topic of the summer school was devoted to modeling and verification of cyber-physical systems. This covers several aspects of the field, including hybrid systems and model checking, as well as applications in robotics and aerospace systems. The main chapters have been written by leading scientists, who present their field of research, each providing references to introductory material as well as latest scientific advances and future research directions. This is complemented by short papers submitted by the participating PhD students.
- Author BiographyRolf Drechsler is the head of the Group of Computer Architecture at the University of Bremen, Germany. Since 2011 he is also the director of the Cyber-Physical Systems group at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI). His research interests include the development and design of data structures and algorithms with a focus on circuit and system design. Ulrich Kuhne is working as research associate and scientific coordinator of the Graduate School System Design at the University of Bremen. His research interests are in hardware design and verification of hybrid systems.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication06/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note101 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRolf Drechsler,Ulrich Kuhne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.