All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionZambra takes us to Chile in the 1980s seen through the eyes of a nine-year-old boy, exploring the need for a literature of children. It speaks of the generation that learned to read and draw while their parents became the victims or accomplices of the dictatorship of Pichet. It describes how their lives are affected by the disquieting presence of a strange woman.
- Author(s)Alejandro Zambra
- PublisherAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.