Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionSetting up a limited company may be the ideal vehicle for business expansion, but the prospect can be daunting. Forming a Limited Company clearly lays out all the procedures required for setting up and administering a limited company and takes all of the latest legislation into account. This indispensable guide for sole traders, partnerships or co-operatives contemplating incorporation gives expert advice and guidance on every topic, including procedures required for setting up; company name; administering the company; financial matters; duties and responsibilities of directors; and, changes after incorporation. Whether you are just starting out or looking to expand an already existing company, this is an essential read.
- Author BiographyPatricia Clayton has practised as a barrister and has an MA in business law. Currently a solicitor in London, she writes and lectures on business law. She is the author of Law for the Small Business, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Patricia Clayton
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1990
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.