Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Formula 1 yearbook, a magnificently produced photographic review of the entire World Championship season, combined with detailed reports and analyses of each 2014 Grand Prix races around the world, from Australia in March to Abu Dhabi in November. For each race a two-page spread shows the starting line-up, retirements, fastest laps, a detailed account of the race, and of course the result, together with a description of the circuit, the weather conditions on the day of the race, and the particular issues and talking points which dominated discussion at the time. Then there are chapters on the key issues of the season, lavishly illustrated with photographs. Finally, the book contains a portfolio of more than 120 pages of glorious colour photographs, covering the entire season and an editorial by Giorgio Stira about the most important technical developments during the season. No follower of Formula 1 will want to be without this definitive record of a memorable World Championship season.
- Author(s)Edit Vallardi
- PublisherEdit Vallardi
- Date of Publication28/12/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationCassina de Pecchi
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintEdit Vallardi
- Content Note450 colour & mono photographs
- Width300 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.