All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionImagine that you can travel through time, and that you can meet your great-Grandparents and your great-Grandchildren, because THEY can travel through time, too ... MEET THE ATHERTON FAMILY. Ambassador Bartolomea Atherton - a.k.a. 'Mrs. A' - along with her great-nephew August, and their family members and other associates on the Council of Time Defense, have a huge responsibility: they have vowed to defend the Timeline against those who attempt to change it, in their quests for wealth, power, and revenge. And when the torious Baron Hookfinger uses his terrifying Aerofortress to reverse the outcome of the Eighth Crusade, putting the fate of Western Europe and the entire free world in jeopardy, August and Mrs. A must attempt to stop him. But first, they must unravel a centuries-old mystery... confront the supernatural forces that haunt a Transylvanian castle... and defeat the mightiest army ever assembled on Earth
- Author BiographyScott Tomasheski was born in Perth Amboy but lost his New Jersey accent as a boy, when he migrated to Los Angeles along with his family. Raised on a steady diet of comic books and Japanese monster films, Scott developed his obsessions at an early age. Seeing his name and words in print, in articles he wrote for his high school and college newspapers, crystallized his love of the written word. He has been a professional chemist and microbiologist and a record store clerk and a dog kennel owner and an amateur historian. Although his old Jersey accent occasionally resurfaces in times of stress, he continues to reside in Los Angeles, along with his wife Nancy and their dogs April and Charley, named after April Atherton and Charles Durning, respectively.
- Author(s)Scott Tomasheski
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.