Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of verse, taken from a journal I kept during my first forty day fast. It tells of a quest for God, for peace, for renewal of self and spirit. It is a great adventure in seeking the face of God. It includes an optional study guide.
- Author BiographyRob Krabbe is an author and composer living with his family in the Upstate of South Carolina. He has been a musician, and worship leader for thirty years, as well as an author of poetry, songs, novels, short stories and to do lists. He has several books and countless songs to his credit.
- Author(s)Rob Krabbe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.