All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFORWARD to Professorship in STEM: Inclusive Faculty Development Strategies That Work provides best practices on how to design and implement inclusive workshops aimed at supporting faculty and staff in their career development. The book addresses fundamental skills and strategies to excel in academia, with a focus on assisting women and other underrepresented groups to succeed in obtaining tenure-track faculty positions, and in acquiring tenure. Contributors from wide geographical, disciplinary, and career backgrounds offer their insights on challenges in academia, lessons learned, successes, and outcomes, with chapters devoted to tenure and beyond, collaborations and funding, impact on, and of, the deaf culture, and engaging differences.
- Author(s)Catherine Mavriplis,Rachelle,S. Heller
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.