All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionMichel Foucault is one of the most cited authors in social science. This book discusses one of his most influential concepts: governmentality.Reconstructing its emergence in Foucault's analytics of power, the book explores the theoretical strengths the concept of governmentality offers for political analysis and critique. It highlights the intimate link between neoliberal rationalities and the problem of biopolitics including issues around genetic and reproductive techlogies.This book is a useful introduction to Foucault's work on power and governmentality suitable for experts and students alike
- Author BiographyThomas Lemke is a sociologist and Senior Researcher at the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt/Main.
- Author(s)Thomas Lemke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.