All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFoucault on Politics, Society and War interrogates Foucault's controversial genealogy of modern biopolitics. These essays situate Foucault's arguments, clarify the correlation of sovereign and bio-power and examine the relation of bios, mos and race in relation to modern war.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL DILLON is Professor of Politics in the Department of Politics and International Relations at the University of Lancaster, UK. He has published widely on politics of security and on political and cultural theory. Among his books are Politics of Security: Towards a Political Philosophy of Continental Thought (1996). Michael Dillon is also co-editor of The Journal of Cultural Research. ANDREW W. NEAL is Lecturer in International Relations at the University of Edinburgh, UK. His PhD, which he is currently developing for publication as Exceptionalism and the Politics of Counter-Terrorism: Liberty, Security and the War on Terror, won the British International Studies Association thesis prize in 2006. He has published articles as sole and joint author on Foucault, exceptionalism and critical approaches to security.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew W. Neal,Michael Dillon
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.