Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sarahs_preloved_booksnbits
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree book editors, jaded by reading far too many crackpot manuscripts on the mystic and the occult, are inspired by an extraordinary conspiracy story told to them by a strange colonel to have some fun. They start feeding random bits of information into a powerful computer capable of inventing connections between the entries, thinking they are creating thing more than an amusing game, but then their game starts to take over, the deaths start mounting, and they are forced into a frantic search for the truth
- Author BiographyUmberto Eco (1932-2016) wrote fiction, literary criticism and philosophy. His first novel, The Name of the Rose, was a major international bestseller. His other works include Foucault's Pendulum, The Island of the Day Before, Baudolino, The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana, The Prague Cemetery and Numero Zero along with many brilliant collections of essays.
- Author(s)Umberto Eco
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/1989
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLodnon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMartin Secker & Warburg Ltd
- Weight1005 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Translated byW. Weaver
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.