All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines Foucault's political framework for connecting political authority with practices of freedom. It starts from the older Foucault's claim that where there is obedience there cant be government by truth. Then it shows how this claim runs like a red thread through his entire life project.
- Author BiographyHenrik P. Bang is Professor of Governance at the Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis, University of Canberra, Australia. He publishes extensively within the fields of political participation and governance. He is most well-known for his concepts of the everyday maker and culture governance.
- Author(s)Henrik Paul Bang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Political Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.