Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 1.3 million users and growing every week, Zoho.com is a popular online suite of productivity applications that include email, word processor, spreadsheet, accounting, collaboration, social networking and other creative tools. It's basically like having an online version of Microsoft Office, and Google Apps. And do you kw what's great about Zoho? It's cost efficient and free depending on the services you choose; it's hosted on their servers; little or tech support will ever be needed; and it runs nicely on thin clients like netbooks or smartphones like the iPhone. Also, according to CIO Magazine: [Zoho has] got more applications than Google...The apps they have are richer. Foundation Zoho gets you started with the vibrant Zoho.com and shows you how to use it for day-to-day tasks as well as have fun with it. This book also helps you to utilize Zoho with iPhone or even with Microsoft Office, if you still wish to use it.
- Author BiographyAli Shabdar is an independent cloud consultant to several businesses and entrepreneurs. He has more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry from programming and system analysis to implementing Web 2.0 technologies. He guest-blogs occasionally for different websites and is currently working for Plus Holding as new media manager in Dubai, where he lives with his wife, Maryam.
- Author(s)Ali Shabdar
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1491 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.