Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding contractor William Darcy doesn't trust women. Elizabeth Bennett, an architectural intern working on his latest project, wants thing to do with such a rude man. Because of a magical blessing inherited from an ancestor of a similar name, Elizabeth begins to doubt her sanity when her cell phone receives pictures predicting future events. After Elizabeth uses the photos to save William's sister, the wall between them begins to crumble. When William witnesses Elizabeth viewing a series of prophetic photos, he becomes involved, as well. Will their shared experiences become the foundation of love? Foundation of Love is a sweet, Jane Austen-inspired romance with a bit of magic / pararmal. A contemporary sequel to The Gypsy Blessing, which takes place in Regency England, it can also stand alone. Foundation of Love contains graphic love scenes.
- Author BiographyWendi Sotis is a graduate of Nassau Community College and Adelphi University, and holds a degree in Psychology. She lives on Long Island, New York with her husband, son, two daughters, dog, and two guinea pigs.
- Author(s)Wendi Sotis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.