All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh take on contemporary brain science research, this book presents neuroscience-the scientific study of brain, mind and behaviour-in easy-to-understand ways with a focus on concepts of interest to all science readers.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Presti teaches neurobiology, psychology, and cognitive science at the University of California in Berkeley; worked for more than a decade in the clinical treatment of addiction at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in San Francisco; and teaches neuroscience to Tibetan monastics in India. He has doctorates in molecular biology and biophysics from Caltech, and in clinical psychology from the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)David E. Presti
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNorton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.