All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you make your school library media programme more successful? This book identifies current trends and thinking about library media specialists as change agents and their roles in school improvement, curriculum design, collaboration with teachers, and building information literacy. Reprinted from recent issues of Emergency Librarian , 39 articles offer stimulating discussions on learning theories, flexible scheduling, new techlogies, thematic units, new partnerships and more. Articles are organized into seven sections - foundations, the school context, role clarification, information literacy, collaborative planning and teaching, programme development, and accountability.
- PublisherLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Out-of-print date08/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms, 1 port.
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKen Haycock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.