All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionGet a disciple's perspective on God, His Word, the Holy Spirit, spiritual warfare, and Christ's return through the 5 lessons in this revised DFD Bible study. If using in a group, personal study is needed between sessions.
- Author BiographyEUGENE H. PETERSON is a pastor, scholar, writer, and poet. He has authored more than twenty books, including A Long Obedience in the Same Direction, The Contemplative Pastor, Leap Over a Wall and the best-selling Message Bible. He is Professor Emeritus of Spiritual Theology at Regent College in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Eugene founded Christ Our King Presbyterian Church in Bel Air, Maryland, where he was the pastor for twenty-nine years. He lives with his wife, Jan, in Montana. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDesign for Discipleship
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width144 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.