All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere, Dr. Marcus focuses on integrative approaches to musculoskeletal and physical medicine, combining Eastern and Western perspectives. He discusses a variety of healing methods and therapies, including Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, meridian therapy, Tong-style acupuncture, heat and cold therapy, cupping, scarping, and blood-letting therapies, as well as biomagnetic and electrotherapeutics such as types, waves, frequencies, polarity, fixed magnet and electromagnetic therapy, laser therapy, and electroacupuncture.
- Author BiographyAlon Marcus received his licensed acupuncturist degree from the American College of Traditional Chinse Medicine in San Francisco, California in 1984, and his Doctor of Oriental Medicine degree from SAMRA University of Oriental Medicine in Los Angeles, California in 1986. He also trained in Japan and China, where he completed his internship at the Traditional Chinese Medicine Municipal Hospital in Guangzhou. He has published numerous articles in both Eastern and Western medical journals, as well as the book Acute Abdominal Syndromes and Musculoskeletal Disorders. He has lectured internationally and taught courses in complementary orthopedics for several years. Dr. Marcus is currently in private practice in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Alon Marcus
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2327 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.