All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis series has been designed to help new real estate salespeople achieve a a rapid and consistent level of success in their first eight weeks. It provides information, systems, skill building opportunities and tools as well as an eight week work plan to get people up and running as quickly as possible and eliminate the hit and miss approach taken by many new salespeople.
- Author BiographySteve began his real estate career in Edmonton, Alberta in 2001. He worked as an Associate Broker with Realty Executives North Star until 2008 when he opened his own brokerage. He moved back to Toronto in 2010, has been the Director of Agent Development for HomeLife/Cimerman Real Estate Ltd., joined RE/MAX West Realty Inc. in September 2013 as Director of Training and Development, and The Daryl King Team at Royal LePage Your Community Realty and as Manager and Coach has designed and overseen the training, development and coaching of the sales personnel at each. He is the author of ''List to Last - The Definitive Guide to Finding, Closing and Managing Residential Listings''.
- Author(s)Stephen Silver Bsc
- PublisherStephen Silver
- Date of Publication25/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen Silver
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.