All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations of American Political Thought: Readings and Commentary explains American historical concepts and key political ideas from 1620 to 1910. In this primer for democracy, all verbatim passages and original documents point to their original intentions and ideological movements. Key terms and basic terminology are incisive and essential for a thorough understanding of democracy. This book represents the setting and trends that produced sound progress in American political growth.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Raymond Polin has been Professor of Political Science and Theory at St. John's University for three decades. He received his Ph.D. in History and Government from New York University, GSAS, New York. A contributor to numerous articles, reviews, and media, he is the author of Marxian Foundations of Communism, Modern Government and Constitutionalism, and Plato and Aristotle on Constitutionalism. Constance Polin is a researcher and co-author of academic articles published in journals and general media.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight880 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine581 mm
- Edited byConstance Polin,Raymond Polin
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.