Foundations of Biogeography: Classic Papers with Commentaries by The University of Chicago Press (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by anatinus11
- Est. delivery by 8 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection provides facsimile reprints of seventy-two papers that have proven fundamental to the development of the field. These papers t only reveal biogeography's historical roots but also trace its theoretical and empirical development.
- Author Biography<b>Mark V. Lomolino</b> is an associate professor at the State University of New York's College of Environmental Science and Forestry in Syracuse, and current president of the International Biogeography Society. He is coauthor, with James H. Brown, of <i>Biogeography</i>. <b>Dov F. Sax</b> is a research biologist and lecturer at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and secretary of the International Biogeography Society. <b>James H. Brown</b> is a Distinguished Professor of Biology at the University of New Mexico, and past president of the International Biogeography Society. He is author of <i>Macroecology</i>, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1960 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Edited byDov F. Sax,James H. Brown,Mark V. Lomolino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.