All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionMany consider Foundations of Ecomic Method to be Lawrence Boland's best work. This updated edition is radically changed from the original and will be much appreciated by thinkers within ecomics. The book positions methodology vis-a-vis the current practice of ecomists and is all the better for it. Yet ather book that t only deserves to be read by those within the field of ecomic methodology, but also by those involved in ecomics at all. Boland is back.
- Author BiographyLawrence A. Boland is Professor of Economics at Simon Fraser University, Canada. He has published widely within economic methodology and is a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
- Author(s)Lawrence A. Boland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.