CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive book published on the exercise and mental health relationship. This useful text draws from over 700 published articles including approximately 250 empirical studies. Also included are specific exercise Prescription Guidelines for preventing or treating depression anxiety poor self-concept and more.
- Author(s)Larry M. Leith
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight516 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.