Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis heavily class-tested book is an exposition of the theoretical foundations of hyperbolic manifolds. It is a both a textbook and a reference. A basic kwledge of algebra and topology at the first year graduate level of an American university is assumed. The first part is concerned with hyperbolic geometry and discrete groups. The second part is devoted to the theory of hyperbolic manifolds. The third part integrates the first two parts in a development of the theory of hyperbolic orbifolds. Each chapter contains exercises and a section of historical remarks. A solutions manual is available separately.
- Author(s)John Ratcliffe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1199 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.