All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to complement Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry , by Michael Hornby and Josephine Peach, this text is intended as a broad overview of irganic chemistry. Writing in an informal and relaxed style, Mark Winter and John Andrew cover the basics and also highlight the industrial and environmental relevance of irganic chemistry. This book is intended for advanced A Level students, pre-university students requiring summer reading and 1st year undergraduates.
- Author BiographyDr Mark J. Winter, Senior Lecturer, Department of Chemistry, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S3 7HF. Dr John Andrew, same contact address.
- Author(s)John Andrew,Mark J. Winter
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Chemistry Primers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.94
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous line figures
- Weight230 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.