All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations of Real Estate Financial Modelling is specifically designed to provide an overview of pro forma modelling for real estate projects. The book introduces students and professionals to the basics of real estate finance theory before providing a step-by-step guide for financial model construction using Excel. The idea that real estate is an asset with unique characteristics which can be transformed, both physically and financially, forms the basis of discussion. Individual chapters are separated by functional unit and build upon themselves to include information on: * Amortization * Single-Family Unit * Multi-Family Unit * Development/Construction Addition(s) * Waterfall (Equity Bifurcation) * Accounting Statements * Additional Asset Classes Further chapters are dedicated to risk quantification and include scenario, stochastic and Monte Carlo simulations, waterfalls and securitized products. This book is the ideal companion to core real estate finance textbooks and will boost students Excel modelling skills before they enter the workplace. The book provides individuals with a step-by-step instruction on how to construct a real estate financial model that is both scalable and modular. A companion website provides the pro forma models to give readers a basic financial model for each asset class as well as methods to quantify performance and understand how and why each model is constructed and the best practices for repositioning these assets.
- Author BiographyRoger Staiger (FRICS) is Managing Director for Stage Capital, LLC, a global advisory firm in real estate financial modelling, portfolio management and asset repositioning. He holds faculty positions at George Washington University, Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins University. He has held many senior positions including Managing Director for Constellation Energy's Retail Commodity Division and CFO for America's Best Builder 2006.
- Author(s)Roger Staiger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 253 black & white halftones, 111 black & white line drawings
- Weight542 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.