Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations of the Semantic Web: XML, RDF, & Ontology proceeds from a broad-spectrum discussion of the Semantic Web and progresses through various techlogies such as XML, XML Schema, XPath, RDF, RDF Schema frameworks, Ontology, and then delivers current applications and potential future developments. The sequence builds in line with Tim Berner - Lee's layer cake diagram and explains concepts clearly. Each chapter ends with interesting exercises and Further Readings section that lists advance reference pointers.
- Author BiographyRajendra Akerkar.: Chairman, Technomathematics Research Foundation 204/16 KH, New Shahupuri, Kolhapur and Senior Scientist, Western Norway Research Institute, Sogndal, Norway
- Author(s)Rajendra Akerkar
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.