All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach pen is reproduced individually and to actual size for ease of identification, making the book the ideal reference guide for both the collector and the enthusiast. Many original, specially commissioned, hand produced line drawings present the pens in an exciting and informative matter. The authoritative and comprehensive text as well as period advertisements compliment the illustrations and provide up-to-date and detailed information on the history of the fountain pen and its industry in the United States of America and United Kingdom.
- Author Biography<b>Andreas Lambrou </b>is now recognised as the leading pen collector and international expert with numerous articles in major journals. He is a founder member of the Writing Equipment Society formed in 1980, and has served on the Executive as Research Co-Ordinator of fountain pens. He is the only non-US member of the Pens Restorers Guild. Andreas Lambrou is an authorized pen restorer and co-founder of Classic Pens Ltd., a company that repairs and trades in vintage and modern pens.
- Author(s)Andreas Lambrou
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2001
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note500 colour and 50 mono illustrations
- Weight1173 g
- Width192 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.