All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to assist new couples planning to be married - it covers the basic criteria for most states' pre-marital counseling classes. It is also a useful tool for existing couples to help with forming a solid foundation for the relationship.
- Author BiographyDan and Rondi Tuten are both ordained Reverends who have been married for over 20 years and are blessed to have people still think they are newlyweds. They have 2 children, both married with children of their own.
- Author(s)Rev Daniel L Tuten,Rev Rondi C Tuten
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.