All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the wise and beautiful Ojibwe story about the path we walk through the seasons of life, from the springtime of youth through the winter of old age. The hills we climb along the way are the challenges we face and the responsibilities we accept. The path is t always easy; some of us lose our way. We question the meaning of life. But when we walk the Good Path -- when we commit to values and fulfil our goals -- the meaning of life finds us. With text and activities developed by Ojibwe elder and educator Thomas Peacock and heavily illustrated with photographs by Marlene Wisuri, The Four Hills of Life describes the journey taken by previous generations of Ojibwe and the relevance of these life lessons for young readers today.
- Author(s)Thomas Peacock
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Note100 colour & b/w illus
- Weight476 g
- Width230 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.