Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Four Portraits, One Jesus E-Learning Bundle is only for students enrolled in a course at an institution that utilizes the Blackboard Learn(TM) platform. For anyone interested in kwing more about Jesus, study of the four biblical Gospels is essential. Four Portraits, One Jesus provides a thorough yet accessible introduction to these documents and their subject, the life and person of Jesus. Now, with the Four Portraits, One Jesus E-Learning Bundle for use on the Blackboard Learn platform, the full suite of Four Portraits, One Jesus materials is available to online and distance-learning students. This all-inclusive package includes: *Four Portraits, One Jesus (textbook) *Four Portraits, One Jesus Video Lectures *Four Portraits, One Jesus Laminated Sheet (study reference sheet) *Access Card for Four Portraits, One Jesus Interactive Workbook (delivered via Blackboard) Like different artists rendering the same subject using different styles and points of view, the Gospels paint four highly distinctive portraits of the same remarkable Jesus. The Four Portraits, One Jesus E-Learning Bundle provides online and distance-learning students with everything necessary for a full introductory course on the Gospels.
- Author BiographyMark Strauss (PhD, Aberdeen) is professor of New Testament at Bethel Seminary in San Diego. He has written The Davidic Messiah in Luke-Acts, Distorting Scripture?: The Challenge of Bible Translation and Gender Accuracy, Luke in the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Background Commentary series, and Mark in the Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament.
- Author(s)Mark L. Strauss
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight1930 g
- Width222 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine58 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.