All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- Description<b>Four bestselling authors. One hellraising premise.</b>What if the dead could be summoned from their graves--for a price? What if a quartet of distinctive storytellers took a stab at this deceptively simple idea--on a dare? The answers lie here, in <i>Four Summoner's Tales</i>, as these acclaimed writers accept the challenge and rise to the occasion--in four brilliantly chilling ways. It's all in the execution. . . <b> SUFFER THE CHILDREN BY KELLEY ARMSTRONG, </b><b>#1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author</b>A preacher and his adopted daughter must solve the mystery of the newcomers to their isolated 19th century village--men who are preying on residents' overwhelming grief with promises to bring the stricken back to life. <b> PIPERS BY CHRISTOPHER GOLDEN</b>, <b><i>New York Times</i> bestselling author</b>Twenty-three people have already lost their lives to the ruthless cartel terrorizing their small Texas border town. But one man has a plan for revenge, if the town's survivors will let him use their loved ones--to raise an army of the undead. <b> A BAD SEASON FOR NECROMANCY BY DAVID LISS, </b><b>National bestselling author </b>In merry old England, a rascally con man stumbles upon a book for raising the dead. But instead of using it to make money by reviving relatives for the rich, he'll do just the opposite. Because some family skeletons need to stay buried. <b> ALIVE DAY BY JONATHAN MABERRY</b>, <b><i>New York Times</i> bestselling author </b>In war-torn Afghanistan, a U.S. military operative and his team face off against an ancient horror during a harrowing off-the-books search-and-rescue mission.
- Author BiographyKelley Armstrong</b> is the #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Women of the Otherworld paranormal suspense series, Darkest Powers YA urban fantasy trilogy, and the Nadia Stafford crime series. David Liss</b> is the author seven novels, most recently <i>The Twelfth Enchantment</i>. He has six previous bestselling novels, which have been translated into more than two dozen languages. Christopher Golden</b> is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of novels for adults and younger readers. His original novels have been published in more than fourteen languages in countries around the world. Jonathan Maberry</b> is a <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author, multiple Bram Stoker Award winner, and Marvel Comics writer.
- Author(s)Christopher Golden,David Liss,Jonathan Maberry,Kelley Armstrong
- PublisherGallery Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallery Books
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.