All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's Four-Year Colleges 2016 includes information on every accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S. and Canada (and many international schools)-more than 2,600 institutions in all. It also includes detailed two-page descriptions written by admissions personnel for over 200 colleges and universities. College-bound students and their parents can access details including campus setting, enrollment, academic programs, entrance difficulty, expenses, student-faculty ratio, application deadline, and contact information, as well as the most frequently chosen baccalaureate fields. Informative data profiles for more than 2,600 institutions-listed alphabetically by state (and followed by other countries), with facts and figures on campus setting, enrollment, academic programs, entrance difficulty, expenses, student-faculty ratio, costs, financial aid, application deadlines, and contact information More than 200 two-page in-depth descriptions written by college administrators offer additional information on academic programs, campus life, accreditation, and much more Special section called The Advice Center provides insider info on specialized college options-Hors Programs and Colleges, Online Learning, Women's Colleges, Public vs. Private. Helpful articles on making a list of your Top-Ten colleges, surviving standardized tests, preparing to get into college, paying for college, scholarship guidance, and advice for international students applying to U.S. colleges and universities
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2517 g
- Width210 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement46th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.