CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough psychologists by training, John and Elizabeth Newson have more aptly been described as pioneers in social ecology; they work from the conviction that the causes and the consequences of child-rearing attitudes can fruitfully be investigated only in the framework of the total social environment in which they occur. This book continues their analysis of child rearing in an English urban setting.
- Author BiographyJohn Newson and Elizabeth Newson in addition to this book are authors of The Family and the Handicapped Child: A Study of Cerebral Palsied Children in Their Homes and Infant Care in an Urban Community. They were professors of psychology at the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Newson,John Newson
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.