Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe object of this book is two-fold -- on the one hand it conveys to mathematical readers a rigorous presentation and exploration of the important applications of analysis leading to numerical calculations. On the other hand, it presents physics readers with a body of theory in which the well-kwn formulae find their justification. The basic study of fundamental tions, such as Lebesgue integration and theory of distribution, allow the establishment of the following areas: Fourier analysis and convolution Filters and signal analysis time-frequency analysis (gabor transforms and wavelets). The whole is rounded off with a large number of exercises as well as selected worked-out solutions.
- Author(s)Claude Gasquet,Patrick Witomski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight706 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byR. Ryan
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.