Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionA reader-friendly, systematic introduction to Fourier analysis Rich in both theory and application, Fourier Analysis presents a unique and thorough approach to a key topic in advanced calculus. This pioneering resource tells the full story of Fourier analysis, including its history and its impact on the development of modern mathematical analysis, and also discusses essential concepts and today's applications. Written at a rigorous level, yet in an engaging style that does t dilute the material, Fourier Analysis brings two profound aspects of the discipline to the forefront: the wealth of applications of Fourier analysis in the natural sciences and the ermous impact Fourier analysis has had on the development of mathematics as a whole. Systematic and comprehensive, the book:* Presents material using a cause-and-effect approach, illustrating where ideas originated and what necessitated them* Includes material on wavelets, Lebesgue integration, L2 spaces, and related concepts* Conveys information in a lucid, readable style, inspiring further reading and research on the subject* Provides exercises at the end of each section, as well as illustrations and worked examples throughout the text Based upon the principle that theory and practice are fundamentally linked, Fourier Analysis is the ideal text and reference for students in mathematics, engineering, and physics, as well as scientists and technicians in a broad range of disciplines who use Fourier analysis in real-world situations.
- Author BiographyERIC STADE, PhD, is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He received his doctorate in 1988 from Columbia University and has authored a number of refereed journal articles in number theory and physics. He is a member of the American Association of University Professors and the Mathematical Association of America.
- Author(s)Eric Stade
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight828 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.