All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis text illustrates the fundamental simplicity of the properties of orthogonal functions and their developments in related series. Begins with a definition and explanation of the elements of Fourier series, and examines Legendre polymials and Bessel functions. Also includes Pearson frequency functions and chapters on orthogonal, Jacobi, Hermite, and Laguerre polymials, more. 1941 edition.
- Author(s)Dunham Jackson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.