Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionAt age thirty-three, Josephine Miles is forced to come up with a brand-new life when her husband leaves her for the cliche --his very young, very pretty secretary. Suddenly she's single and back in the dating game with the added complication of children in tow. But Jo's wallflower, and she soon finds herself with t one but <i>four</i> eligible bachelors vying for her time and affections. Add her two kids and her w booming interior design business to the mix, and she winds up with a nightmarish schedule but a dreamy love life. So who are the contestants? There's Sean, the sexy foreign affairs correspondent who sweeps Jo off her feet and proves to be masterful in bed; Martin, the music industry mogul who offers luxury, stability, and a glamorous lifestyle; and Cor, Jo's trusted confidant, who kws just what to say to make her smile (why hadn't she ticed <i>his</i> irresistible smile until w?). Then there's Jeff, her ex-husband: she wouldn't consider hooking up with him again, would she? It could happen--especially when Jeff's romance with the sweet young thing sours and he launches a full-scale campaign to win Jo back. Sophisticated, spirited, and as compulsive as a box of bonbons, <i>Fourplay</i> offers a new take on the single-girl life perfect for the thirty-something audience. <i>Fourplay</i>--what a position to be in...
- Author BiographyA multimedia personality, <b>JANE MOORE</b> is a columnist for the <i>Sun</i> (London) and <i>Hello</i>!, writes regular features for the <i>Sunday Times</i> (London), is cohost of the television show <i>Live Talk</i>, and appears daily on BBC-TV. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Jane Moore
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.