Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Summer Word Review Series for Kindergarten through Fifth Grade is designed to be used as a review to ensure that your child is ready for the next grade, to maintain skills over the school break, or to remediate and reteach when mastery still needs to be achieved. While ideally the workbooks may be used during school breaks such as a summer vacation, they may be used at any time during the year for extra practice or tutoring. This is the Fourth Grade workbook.
- Author BiographyMarsha Martin taught public school for eight years, and evaluated students' academic needs for eighteen years. Marsha has served on many curriculum writing teams. She holds a bachelor's and master's degree in education from Texas State University.
- Author(s)Marsha Martin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.