All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFowl Language: Welcome to Parenting is here to let you kw that you're t alone. Parenting is hard and often gross. Laughing about it helps. If you liked Toddlers Are A**holes, you'll love Fowl Language! Parenting can be a magical journey full of bliss and wonder ...if you're on the right meds. For the rest of us, it's ather thing altogether. Fowl Language Comics takes an unvarnished look at the tedium and aggravation of parenting, while never forgetting that the reason we put up with those little jerks is that we love them so damn much. By poking fun at the daily struggles parents face, these cartoons help all of us feel less alone in our continual struggle to stay sane.
- Author BiographyA million years ago, Brian Gordon spent his time staying out late, hitting the clubs and eating at fancy restaurants. And then suddenly ... CHILDREN. While he loved being a dad more than anything else, he also noticed that at times, parenting can be a total crap-fest. In the summer of 2013, Brian began drawing Fowl Language as a fun (and often profane) way to vent his frustrations. After getting laid off from his job as a greeting card artist, he decided to pursue the comic full-time. His work quickly became an Internet viral sensation, and is shared regularly by millions of people all over the world.
- Author(s)Brian J. Gordon
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleFowl Language
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.