All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChock full of the wit and wisdom that has become the Foxfire trademark, this entirely new volume in the acclaimed, 6-million-copy best-selling Foxfire series is on oral history of Appalachian lives and traditions, homespun crafts, and folk arts.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1966, FOXFIRE is a nonprofit education organization. Foxfire's learner-centered, community-based approach is advocated through The Foxfire Museum and Heritage Center and grounded in the Southern Appalachian culture that promotes a sense of place and appreciation of local people and culture as essential educational tools.
- Author(s)George P. Reynolds,Susan W Walker,Susan Walker
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byEliot Wigginton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.