CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fifth of his bestselling series Ben Aarovitch takes Peter Grant out of whatever comfort zone he might have found and takes him out of London - to a small village in Herefordshire where the local police are reluctant to admit that there might be a supernatural element to the disappearance of some local children. But while you can take the London copper out of London you can't take the London out of the copper. Travelling west with Beverley Brook, Peter soon finds himself caught up in a deep mystery and having to tackle local cops and local gods. And what's more all the shops are closed by 4pm ...
- Author BiographyBen Aaronovitch was born and raised in London and all his work has reflected his abiding fascination and love for what he modestly likes to refer to as the Capital of the World. He worked as a bookseller before writing tie-in novels and TV scripts. He used to write for DOCTOR WHO.
- Author(s)Ben Aaronovitch
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight520 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.