All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionJeffrey Ruda's work, first published in 1993, embodies the first ever full-scale and in-depth study of Fra Fillipo Lippi (c.1406-69) to be published for many years, and provides a fundamental reassessment of his intriguing life and momentous work. It furthermore attempts with sensitivity to define the nature of Lippi's unique prominence as a portrayer of the subtleties of human feeling, and to identify his achievement in the broader social and historical context of the world of art during the early Renaissance. Ruda's landmark survey is an invaluable reference work, with full historical analysis, a complete catalogue raisonne, beautiful colour plates, and fascinating narrative text.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Ruda is Associate Professor of Art History at the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Ruda
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/1993
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note16 colour illustrations, 260 black and white illustrations
- Weight3638 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.