All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionMandelbrot is world famous for his creation of the new mathematics of fractal geometry. Yet few people kw that his original field of applied research was in ecometrics and financial models, applying ideas of scaling and self-similarity to arrays of data generated by financial analyses. This book brings together his original papers as well as many original chapters specifically written for this book.
- Author(s)Benoit B. Mandelbrot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations
- Weight781 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Foreword byR.E. Gomory
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.