Fractions, Decimals, and Percents GMAT Strategy Guide by Manhattan GMAT (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.66+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fractions, Decimals, & Percents Guide delves into all the surprisingly tricky ways to represent and test part-whole relationships on the GMAT. It covers t only fundamental principles and techniques but also nuanced strategies for handling tough GMAT problems that involve fractions, decimals, and percents. Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the Fractions, Decimals, & Percents Strategy Guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth. Used by itself or with other Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides, the Fractions, Decimals, & Percents Guide will help students develop all the kwledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Purchase of this book includes one year of access to Manhattan GMAT's online computer-adaptive practice exams and Fractions, Decimals, & Percents Question Bank. All of Manhattan Prep's GMAT Strategy Guides are aligned with both the 2015 Edition and 13th Edition GMAC Official Guide.
- Author BiographyIn the last decade, Manhattan GMAT has grown from a single, dedicated tutor to a major test prep company with locations across the US and internationally. Our philosophy is simple: We aim to help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and the highest-quality instructors in the industry. Manhattan GMAT hires fewer than 1 in 10 qualified applicants for its teaching positions, ensuring every instructor has years of experience and a 99th percentile score. So you can trust our books are developed by the very best.
- Author(s)Manhattan GMAT
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleManhattan GMAT Strategy Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/01/2015
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.